Welcome to the American History blog! I have sent an invitation to your email accounts and as soon as you accept you will have full access to the blog, including posting your work and commenting on your peers work. Once the unit has passed I will download the documents onto my computer for grading and we will move on to the next assignment. The blog will also have special and important announcements posted, such as homework, test dates, and assignment due dates.
This is meant to make learning easier and more interactive. You are free to comment in as many posts as possible. In addition to posting your assignment, you are each required to comment on at least two posts from your peers every time there is an assignment.
You will also be required from time to time to comment on class discussions or answer questions that I will post. Of this specific dates you will also be informed in class, as well as in the blog.
I hope you are all excited to work on this and make it both a classroom and a home reading and writing experience.
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.